Kissing The Face of God

Kissing The Face of God
Kissing the Face of God

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Worrying--always worrying.

Worried about fellow Catholic blogger Jen Fulweiler over at ConversionDiary.com , in the hospital with bilateral pulmonary emboli, while 24 weeks pregnant with her 6th little one.  May the Blessed Mother intercede for her before the throne of God--please pray for her and her baby boy!

Speaking of medical stuff, I should mention that since going into that lovely season of a woman's life, perimenopause, I have become a much bigger worrywart than I normally am regarding health related worries and have become downright hypochondriacal.  For several years now, I have struggled with what seems to be some type of autoimmune system disorder they can't really pin down and various other ailments that almost always convince me I have something fatal--usually cancer--and send me into paroxysms of panic.  If that's not going on, I worry about my sweet hubby who is awaiting a liver transplant, or my youngest son who has Asperger's syndrome.  I wish so much that I could rest in the peace of the Lord like so many I know are able to do, fearing not and knowing that He has it all under control, but so far I am still struggling, still praying, still worrying.  Le sigh. 



No comments:

Post a Comment